INVESTORS ARE OFFERED TO BUILD A POTATO PROCESSING PLANT ON VOLOGODCHIN
Vologda region is an investment-attractive region for the construction of potato processing plants. Businesses are offered to produce here chips, French fries, potatoes in the village, puree of fast cooking, starch.
The region has all the necessary resources to launch such a project. There are more than 10.4 thousand hectares of acreage in the region. The annual gross potato harvest is 136.3 thousand tons. 3.4 thousand tons of them are exported. In addition, the Vologda region has a convenient geographical location - four federal highways, three airports, a railway crossing of transport corridors, a slight distance to Moscow and St. Petersburg.
A relatively small amount - about 3 million rubles - is required to organize production. Payback is 1-2 years. The markets are catering, retail stores, regional and federal retail chains, industrial enterprises (buy starch), exports.
The turn-based business idea will include seven steps: registration of a legal entity or PI, search for premises (need about 50 sq m), purchase of equipment, purchase of raw materials, search for markets, hiring workers, obtaining a quality trademark from Rospotrebnadzor.
Инвесторы могут воспользоваться мерами господдержки:
- Agrostartap grant - 3 million rubles;
- Subsidy for a portion of the cost of equipment, machinery and equipment - 30% of the costs incurred;
- Concessional loan - under 5% per annum;
- Compensation for the costs incurred for product certification - 50-90% of the costs incurred;
- Priority investment project - exemption from property tax for a period of 3 to 5 years;
- Vologda Hectare program - granting land free of charge.
Specialists of the Vologda Region Investment Agency will help you to find a plot of land, get state support measures. Entry for free consultation by phone in Vologda 500-112.